- 2021-01-20News-release Chaintope and Iizuka city kick off pilot project to digitize administrative documents
- 2021-01-12News-release Chaintope and Saga city work on visualizing the environmental value of the green energy generation
- 2020-11-23News-release Chaintope awarded as first runner-up in BPCC20 organized by Japan MIT Venture Forum
- 2020-10-08News-release Chaintope’s Tapyrus Platform adopted by the Fisheries Agency in Japan for the seafood traceability project
- 2020-09-02News-release Chaintope’s Paradium used for seafood traceability project
(Who We’ve Worked With)
WHAT WE DO
Tapyrus Protocol: Introducing “Governance Layer” in the Open Network
Tapryus is a hybrid blockchain which has solved the problem of both public & private chain by adopting a consensus algorithm called “Proof of Authority” (PoA). Two-Layer Structure introduces “Governance Layer” in the open network, which would be an ideal solution for many business use cases.
Solving Scalabitlity Issue
Chaintope’s proprietary technology enables to handle large volume of data
”Secure Data Coordination Infrastructure” enables to securly connect with other blockchains
Providing initial consulting services and PoC services for the development of future blockchain applications.
AS FEATURED ON
Building blockchain into societies as a Blockchain Integrator